Summer Rocks! Book your bargain BMC travel insurance now
We love summer and we love bargains! So we’re giving everyone 15% off all European single-trip rock policies until 31 October 2017. That means 10-day travel insurance for rock climbing costs only £37.
Rock out this summer: with 15% off all single-trip rock policies
Bag a bargain this summer with our fantastic deal on all single-trip BMC Rock Insurance policies. That works out at only £37 for 10 days!
Policy details: £37.38 for 10-day rock insurance. Discount is valid on all single-trip European Rock cover up to age 69. Offer ends 31 October 2017.
Go nuts: with 25% off annual Alpine & Ski insurance
After Alpine & Ski insurance? We’ve also got a great deal to keep you covered, with 25% off all annual multi-trip policies in Europe.
Policy details: Discount is valid on all annual multi-trip European Alpine & Ski cover up to age 69. Offer ends 31 October 2017.
We’ve got you covered
All of our policies come with:
- 24-hour emergency assistance helpline
- £10 million emergency medical cover
- £100,000 search, rescue and recovery cover
- £10,000 personal accident cover
- No age loading until you’re 70
Join us: the benefits
You’ll need to be a BMC member, but you can join us by Direct Debit for just £15.72 for a whole year.
But don’t worry, you can make back the cost of your membership in seconds with any of the money-off deals available to our members:
- Over 800 outdoor shops and online retailers offer up to 20% discount to BMC members. See the whole list here.
- Get 10% off the whole product range at the BMC Shop, including our range of definitive rock climbing guidebooks.
- Discounts on courses, travel and accommodation, and many more are available to our members. The whole range of discount schemes can be found here.
WATCH: BMC Insurance: built for the #mountains on BMC TV
We listen to what you want and continually update our policies. Recently, we made the following improvements:
- Children travel for free on family policies. We removed the limit on the number of children that can be included on family polices at no extra cost.
- New annual policy with 60-day single trip limit (120 days total per year). Good news if you’ve got an expedition or long trip coming up. This is now available alongside our existing annual policies with 45-day and 90-day single trip limits.
- Reduced rates for couples, families and single parents buying annual multi-trip policies.
- Single parents can buy insurance for themselves and their child\children
Want to know more? READ: 5 reasons why you need BMC Travel Insurance